NEW YORK, June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Zion Market Research study, The global barcode printers market was valued at USD 4.35 billion in 2021 and it is forecasted to grow with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 5.8 percent. The market revenue is projected to reach around USD 10.53 billion by 2028.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Barcode Printers Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Barcode Printers Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.8 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Barcode Printers Market was valued approximately USD 4.35 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 10.53 Billion by 2028.
- The most common uses of barcode printers in the region are retail, logistics, transportation, manufacturing, and healthcare & hospitality.
- Many firms that sell barcode printers have a presence in North America, which significantly contributes to the region’s barcode printer market’s growth.
- This is attributed to rapidly evolving retail and manufacturing sectors in emerging countries in the region such as China and India are largely supporting the market growth. Europe on the other side is anticipated to remain at the third position in the global market.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as “Barcode Printers Market By Printer Type (Desktop Barcode Printer, Industrial Barcode Printer), By Printing Technology (Thermal Transfer, Direct Thermal, Dot Matrix, Laser, Ink Jet), By Consumables (Ribbons, Wax Ribbons), By Distribution Channel (Direct-To-End User, Direct-To-OEM, Dealer/Distributor), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028.” into their research database.
Barcode Printers Market : Overview
A barcode printer is computer equipment that prints barcode tags or labels on things that are affixed or printed on them. They’re commonly utilized to print barcodes on things before they’re sent or to tag retail items. In comparison to many other printers, barcode printers are speedier and have a longer service life. A barcode printer employs one of two technologies: thermal transfer or direct thermal printing. The heat from a direct thermal printer causes a chemical reaction in a specific design, turning the paper black. The heat from the thermal transfer printer melts a resin or waxy substance that flows over the material’s tag.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/barcode-printers-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 173 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Barcode Printers Market : Growth Drivers
- Increasing demand for wireless and mobile printers will boost the market growth.
Mobile printers range in size from cart-mounted printers to small handheld printers. Mobile format printers handle label formats, print jobs, variable data, and other information from host systems over a wireless network connection. Because of the high-quality print result, medium usage flexibility, minimal maintenance needs, and rugged nature of these printers, thermal printing technology are ideal for mobile printers. Because of its ease of use and simplicity for high-volume tag print, direct thermal technology is widely employed in mobile printing. Advanced mobile printers are lightweight, simple to use, and long-lasting, with the excellent print quality and the ability to print on a range of media. Mobile point-of-sale (POS) printers are widely used in healthcare, retail, hospitality, and other industries where flexibility, simplicity of use, and cost reductions are critical. These factors are fueling the demand for global barcode printers market.
Barcode Printers Market : Restraints
- Stringent regulations for printing may hinder the market growth.
Printing rules guarantee that printing techniques are environmentally friendly. The European legal Environmental regulations, which controls the releases of volatile compounds through printing services, shows strict rules for printing sector in Europe. The regulations also guarantees that printing reagents are castoff correctly. In Europe, the printing sector is equally committed to lowering greenhouse gas emissions and, as a result, helping to reduce carbon footprints. Additionally, the European Timber Regulation assures that the material used in printing is not derived from illegitimate logging. Furthermore, the US Food and Drug Administration, via the Federal Food and Drug Cosmetics Act, assures that the ink in use for printing on food containers is safe to use and created using good manufacturing standards. Such regulation may slow down the market growth over the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/barcode-printers-market
Global Barcode Printers Market : Opportunities
- Increasing demand for barcode printers in the supply chain sector will provide better growth opportunities.
The key to effective company management is the well-organized management of the deliverable products supply chain. Shipment prominence and traceability are improved by barcode technology. The rising number of thefts and frauds in consumer products and medicines is driving up demand for barcode printers. In logistics and supply chain management, the use of barcode labels helps enable efficient stock management, efficient cargo movement through logistic networks, and effective monitoring of manufacturing & assembly operations. Additionally, because they offer the option of employing barcode verifiers, barcode printers reduce the expenditures allied with improper printed labels. These verifiers guarantee the output’s overall quality. Barcode printers offer quick payback periods. As a result, the supply chain industry’s need for barcode printers is expected to rise, thereby driving the growth of the global barcode printers market throughout the projected period.
Global Barcode Printers Market : Challenges
- Smudged bar lines due to the high heat setting in the barcode printers pose a major challenge to the manufacturers.
Barcode printers employ a printhead with several small heating elements that cause prints to turn black when heated. The ribbon of a printer is loaded with wax and/or resin, and the wax and/or resin is moved onto the tag via the transmission of heat from the printer to the ribbon. The ribbon does not heat and cools consistently this could result in the leading and trailing margins of the text, graphics, or lines on the label being unevenly printed. On a label, there should be enough contrast between black lines and light spaces for the scanner to detect it. The barcode appears smeared and labels emerge with broad bar lines if the temperature is set high. Such drawbacks can lead to low demand for barcode printers in the future.
Global Barcode Printers Market : Segmentation
- The global barcode printers market is categorized into printer type, printing technology, consumables, distribution channel, and region.
Based on printer type, the market is categorized into industrial barcode printers and desktop barcode printers. The printing technology segment is bifurcated as direct thermal, thermal transfer, dot matrix, laser, and ink jet. Consumables are segregated as ribbons and wax ribbons. Distribution channels of the market are categorized as direct-to-OEM, direct-to-end user, and dealer/distributor.
Get More Insight before [email protected] : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/barcode-printers-market
List of Key Players of Barcode Printers Market :
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- SATO Holdings Corporation
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
- Honeywell International
- Seiko Epson Corp.
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
- GoDEX International
- Star Micronics
- Postek Electronics
- Primera Technology
- Brother International Corporation
- Wasp Barcode Technologies.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Barcode Printers Market ?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Barcode Printers Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Barcode Printers Market Industry?
- What segments does the Barcode Printers Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Barcode Printers Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 4.35 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 10.53 Billion
CAGR of almost 5.8 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Zebra Technologies Corp., SATO Holdings Corporation, Toshiba Tec Corporation, Honeywell International, Seiko Epson Corp., AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, BIXOLON, GoDEX International, Star Micronics, Postek Electronics, Printronix, Primera Technology, Brother International Corporation, and Wasp Barcode Technologies.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
Free Brochure: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/requestbrochure/barcode-printers-market
- In March 2021, Toshiba Tec Corp has teamed with Catalina, a company located in the United States, to broaden the range of its data-driven marketing services in Japan for various brands and merchants.
- In March 2021, Brother International Corp has introduced an innovative industrial label printer for high-speed manufacturing, warehouse, and supply chain applications.
- In March 2021, BIXOLON introduced the XM7 series linerless and liner thermal printers for the European market.
- North America to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
North America held the highest share in the global barcode printers market in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. The most common uses of barcode printers in the region are retail, logistics, transportation, manufacturing, and healthcare & hospitality. Additionally, many firms that sell barcode printers have a presence in North America, which significantly contributes to the region’s barcode printer market’s growth. Asia Pacific is projected to offer huge growth opportunities for the market. This is attributed to rapidly evolving retail and manufacturing sectors in emerging countries in the region such as China and India are largely supporting the market growth. Europe on the other side is anticipated to remain at the third position in the global market.
Global Barcode Printers Market is segmented as follows:
Barcode Printers Market : By Type Outlook (2022-2028)
- Desktop Barcode Printer
- Industrial Barcode Printer
Barcode Printers Market : By Printing Technology Outlook (2022-2028)
- Thermal Transfer
- Direct Thermal
- Dot Matrix
- Ink Jet
Barcode Printers Market : By Consumables Outlook (2022-2028)
Barcode Printers Market : By Distribution Channels Outlook (2022-2028)
- Direct-to-End User
Barcode Printers Market : By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Barcode Printers Market : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-barcode-printers-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Semiconductor & Electronics Industry
Follow Us on: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Blog : https://zmrblog.com/ | Market Business Insights
SOURCE Zion Market Research