Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons cane sugar, divided
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
¼ teaspoon salt
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat the air fryer to 370°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the baking powder, 1 teaspoon of the
cinnamon, and the salt. Mix well.
3. In a larger bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla extract, and butter.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet until all the ingredients are uniformly combined. Set the bowl inside the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
5. Before you’re ready to cook, in a small bowl, mix together the remaining 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2
teaspoons of cinnamon.
6. Liberally spray the air fryer basket with olive oil mist so the donut holes don’t stick to the bottom.
Note: You do not want to use parchment paper in this recipe; it may burn if your air fryer is hotter than others.
7. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 12 equal donut holes. You can use a 1-ounce
serving scoop if you have one.
8. Roll each donut hole in the sugar and cinnamon mixture; then place in the air fryer basket. Repeat until all the donut holes are covered in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
9. When the basket is full, cook for 6 minutes. Remove the donut holes from the basket using oven-safe
tongs and let cool 5 minutes. Repeat until all 12 are cooked