Cooking Time: 28 Minutes
¾ cup All-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons Mild paprika
2 teaspoons Table salt
1½ teaspoons Garlic powder
1½ teaspoons Dried sage leaves
3 6-ounce bone-in lamb shoulder chops, any excess fat trimmed
Olive oil spray
1. Whisk the flour, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and sage in a large bowl until the mixture is of a uniform
color. Add the chops and toss well to coat. Transfer them to a cutting board.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F .
3. When the machine is at temperature, again dredge the chops one by one in the flour mixture. Lightly coat both sides of each chop with olive oil spray before putting it in the basket. Continue on with the remaining chop(s), leaving air space between them in the basket.
4. Air-fry, turning once, for 25 minutes, or until the chops are well browned and tender when pierced with the point of a paring knife. If the machine is at 360°F, you may need to add up to 3 minutes to the cooking time.
5. Use kitchen tongs to transfer the chops to a wire rack. Cool for 5 minutes before serving