Cooking Time: 23 Minutes
3 Hass avocados, halved and pitted but not peeled
6 Medium eggs
Vegetable oil spray
3 tablespoons Heavy or light cream (not fat-free cream)
To taste Table salt
To taste Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350°F .
2. Slice a small amount off the (skin) side of each avocado half so it can sit stable, without rocking. Lightly coat the skin of the avocado half (the side that will now sit stable) with vegetable oil spray.
3. Arrange the avocado halves open side up on a cutting board, then crack an egg into the indentation in each where the pit had been. If any white overflows the avocado half, wipe that bit of white off the cut edge of the avocado before proceeding.
4. Remove the basket (or its attachment) from the machine and set the filled avocado halves in it in one
layer. Return it to the machine without pushing it in. Drizzle each avocado half with about 1½ teaspoons
cream, a little salt, and a little ground black pepper.
5. Air-fry undisturbed for 10 minutes for a soft-set yolk, or air-fry for 13 minutes for more-set eggs.
6. Use a nonstick-safe spatula and a flatware fork for balance to transfer the avocado halves to serving plates. Cool a minute or two before serving.