We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 19, 2022.
- Crews are working hard on several areas of TRON Lightcycle / Run in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, in addition to the canopy lighting testing which has been occurring recently.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We’ve been keeping an eye on the station for the upcoming “Batuu Bounty Hunters” MagicBand+ game at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and today we spotted hunter jobs visible on the newly-activated screen.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Good Morning, Wilderness Explorers! We’re starting our day in Disney’s Animal Kingdom to do a little shopping, admire the beautiful scenery, and take in a few shows. Let’s get going in the latest photo report.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Outrageous situations are quickly becoming a “tale as old as time” at Walt Disney World, with the latest reported situation happening at Enchanted Rose in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Fans of “Lady & The Tramp” will be able to purchase a new Dooney & Bourke bag collection from Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom on June 20.
- A new set of pouches featuring various “Star Wars” creatures is available at the Creature Stall in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New shirts and a pullover hoodie have arrived at Pandora – The World of Avatar, which is celebrating its 5th anniversary at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this year.
- Droid Depot in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has new accessory panels, tow cables, and more attachments for R-series droids.
- Dok-Ondar is selling a new collection of necklaces with kyber crystal pendants in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Other Walt Disney World News
- According to Florida Politics, Disney filed ten lawsuits against Property Appraiser Amy Mercado last week over the property taxes of various Walt Disney World resort hotels in Orange County, Florida.
- Many Walt Disney World restaurants have increased the price of their standard sides, including french fries, by 50%.
- A Walt Disney World Cast Member was among 12 individuals across the county arrested in a child predator sting operation earlier this month.
- Guests will be able to find the realistic Buzz Lightyear near the entrance to Space Mountain, and the set possibly leans into rumors of a Space Mountain retheme that might be happening.
- Disneyland is celebrating the current 50th Anniversary of the Main Street Electrical Parade with the release of an exclusive t-shirt.
- Shang-Chi made a powerful return in his super hero outfit alongside the newest arrival, Ms. Marvel, at Avengers Campus in Disneyland.
- We went to Disneyland to try the new array of “The Lion King”-themed spiced snacks and sweets at Troubadour Tavern.
- We stayed up late and partied hard to work up an appetite for the Late Night Bites at Red Rose Taverne and Galactic Grill.
- One of the new pieces of merchandise teased at Star Wars Celebration last month was a new Gorg toy coming to the Creature Stall at Black Spire Outpost. The amphibian is now available for adoption (purchase) at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- Disney and Pixar’s “Lightyear,” a film centering around the astronaut that inspired the Buzz Lightyear toy from the “Toy Story” franchise, fell below projections for its opening weekend box office.
- In the wake of “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” a Marvel Infinity Saga LEGO Sanctum Sanctorum is coming soon.
- If you’re looking for a way to bide your time until “Avatar: The Way of Water” is released later this year, a new LEGO set featuring the Tree of Souls and Toruk is coming soon.
- Marvel is developing a series about Wonder Man for Disney+, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Storyliving by Disney has revealed their first look at the housing concepts for “Cotino” village in California’s Greater Palm Springs.
More Puke Cans at Cosmic Rewind, Magic Kingdom Fight Causes Brain Bleed – News Today
Rapunzel’s Royal Table Aboard the Disney Magic | Picky Eaters – Episode 19
That’s it for today; We hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!