Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
¾ cup Almond flour
¾ cup Plain dried bread crumbs (gluten-free, if a concern)
1½ teaspoons Finely grated lemon zest
1¼ teaspoons Table salt
¾ teaspoon Garlic powder
¾ teaspoon Dried oregano
1 Large egg white(s)
2 tablespoons Water
3 6-ounce center-cut boneless meat loin chops (about ¾ inch thick)
Olive oil spray
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375°F .
2. Mix the almond flour, bread crumbs, lemon zest, salt, garlic powder, and dried oregano in a large bowl
until well combined.
3. Whisk the egg white(s) and water in a shallow soup plate or small pie plate until uniform.
4. Dip a chop in the egg white mixture, turning it to coat all sides, even the ends. Let any excess egg white mixture slip back into the rest, then set it in the almond flour mixture. Turn it several times, pressing gently to coat it evenly. Generously coat the chop with olive oil spray, then set aside to dip and coat the remaining chop(s).
5. Set the chops in the basket with as much air space between them as possible. Air-fry undisturbed for 12 minutes, or until browned and crunchy. You may need to add 2 minutes to the cooking time if the machine is at 360°F.
6. Use kitchen tongs to transfer the chops to a wire rack. Cool for a few minutes before serving