NEWARK, Del, June 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The PropTech market is predicted to account for US$ 86.5 billion in 2032, up from US$ 18.2 billion in 2022, advancing at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period ( 2022-2032).
Demand for PropTech is high, as PropTech lowers operating costs and helps agencies save money. Customers are provided with digital/virtual services, and agents are able to work on the go. As a result, profits and productivity rise.
The number of PropTech start-ups has increased as a result of the work-from-home legislation. Furthermore, as real estate companies struggle to remain relevant in the new climate, it has driven significant expansion of the PropTech market.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14879
Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality are simply the tip of the iceberg when it comes to expressing how far PropTech has come in terms of technical progress. The real estate industry is not immune to technological upheaval. While the global real estate sector has gone through a significant paradigm shift, it revealed higher opportunities in the PropTech market.
During the projected period, factors such as the growing acceptance of several innovative technology-based solutions and services in the real estate industry are projected to drive the PropTech market.
Airbnb is a great example of PropTech being used in this way. PropTech market analysis states that it aids in the accurate collection and interpretation of data. Adoption of PropTech is encouraging, as it makes keeping track of investors much easier.
- The PropTech market is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 16.8%, with a market share of US$ 86.5 billion through 2032.
- In the United States, the PropTech market is estimated to have a CAGR of 16% through 2032.
- The PropTech market in China is expected to have a prodigious CAGR of 23.7% through 2032.
- The PropTech market in Japan is expected to have a CAGR of 26.5% through 2032.
- The PropTech market in the UK is expected to have a CAGR of 17.1% through 2032.
- The retail segment of the PropTech market, by industry, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.4% through 2032.
- The PropTech services segment of the PropTech market, based on solutions, is expected to grow at an annual rate of 18.5% through 2032.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-14879
Locale, Airbnb, OYO, Lianjia, WeCompany, Compass, Houzz, Fangdd, Ucommune, Ziroom are some major PropTech market players in the PropTech market.
The leading companies in the growth of the PropTech market are likely to focus on production and generate revenue to increase the PropTech market share.
Product launches, Mergers & Collaborations
- The real estate behemoth just updated Zillow 3D, adding machine learning capabilities to interactive floor plans.
- The emergence of SPACs, as well as the flurry of M&A activity seen so far in 2021, are all contributing to the real estate industry’s digital revolution. Smaller real estate enterprises will certainly find it more difficult to compete and be profitable in the years ahead, but some have found success by carving out a specialty and modifying how they operate.
- The HqO acquisition of Pi Labs portfolio business Office App. in 2021 created a genuinely international offering by combining the main US-based office experience platform with the dominant Europe-based platform.
- PropTech Solutions
- PropTech Services
By Property Type:
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14879
Table of Contents
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4.1. Pricing Analysis, By Solutions
4.2. Regional Pricing Analysis
4.3. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
PropTech Market Table of Contents in Details
Explore IMF’s Extensive Coverage on Technology
Weather Forecasting Services Market Size: Weather Forecasting Services Market registering 6.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032)
Building-Integrated Photovoltaics Market Share: Building-integrated Photovoltaics Market forecasted to registering 21% CAGR during the forecast period
IoT Device Management Platform Market Trends: The IoT device management platform market size is anticipated to total US$ 4.4 Bn in 2022. With sales growing at a 24.4% CAGR
3PL Software Market Analysis: 3PL Software Market is expected to reach 1.24 Billion in 2022, likely to arise at a vigorous 6.4% CAGR during 2022 – 2032
Component Content Management Systems Market Outlook: Sales of the component content management systems are expected to register a CAGR of 9% and garner revenue worth US$ 7.3 Billion during the forecast period
Fraud Detection and Prevention Market Forecast: The fraud detection and prevention market is likely to grow with an estimated CAGR of 17.3% from 2022 to 2032
Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) Market Sales: Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) Market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,047.5 Mn in 2022
Network Sandboxing Market Value: Network Sandboxing Market is expected to reach US$ 8.1 Bn in 2022, likely to arise at a vigorous 15.7% CAGR during 2022 – 2032
Church Management Software Market Demand: Church Management Software Market is estimated at US$ 405.0Million in 2032, arises at a vigorous 5.7% CAGR during the assessment period 2022-2032
Freight Management Software Market Type: Freight Management Software Market registered at 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032) and is projected to reach US$ 17.7 Billion by 2032
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| blogging